In this episode I’m giving you a framework so you can grow your audience in just 20 minutes a day!
- clarity, create, attract.
- clarity how you add value – im really good at helping women in the health + wellness industry create great content that helps them build their income. How do you add value? How do you serve? What are 3 questions youre constantely asked?
- Define your perfect person. You HAVE to get clear on your perfect person. Who do you help? What are your audiences biggest pain points or struggles? What content would be so valuable for your people?
- Create a content plan. Be CONSISTENT. Create content FOR your help every week. This is not just how to content. Creating consistent content attracts your perfect person.
- Weekly content that attracts your perfect person
- Create a lead magnet
- Create a email list plan. Promote this every week. This is where your most engaged people will be.
- Content plan. You dont need to do EVERYTHING but you have to have a plan around this. You have to put content out there to attract your perfect people in. You cant just post + pray people will come. You HAVE To adjust your plan. You cant do it like 2 years ago.
- Circle of friends. Kickstart. Make a list of 20 people and ask them to share.
- Social media – pick one platform.
- Live video
- Guest posts, interviews, media
- Paid advertising
Pick one thing and do it for 20 minutes a day.
Tag me while you’re listening on Instagram!
If you enjoy this episode and it inspired you I would love to hear your biggest takeaway! Take a screenshot of you listening and post it to your instagram stories and tag me @nicoleculver
For more show notes visit nicoleculver.co
Subscribe & Review in iTunes
Are you subscribed to my podcast? If you’re not, do that today. I don’t want you to miss an episode. Click to subscribe in iTunes!
I would be SUPER grateful if you left me a review over on iTunes, too. Those reviews help other people find my podcast. Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and tell me what your favorite part of the podcast is. Thank you!