In this episode we have Rachel McMichael, business strategist, and founder of Business with Impact Society. We talk about confidence, the most important part of business, and how sourdough is like building a business!
- The importance of finding revenue producing activities
- How to look at your business objectively
- Why you need to reframe your mindset of failure
- The number one thing that prevents us from helping the people that we want to help
- How confidence is like a muscle that you need to build
- Navigating through current times as a Mom and a business owner
Tag me while you’re listening on Instagram! @nicoleculver
If you enjoy this episode and it inspired you, I would love to hear your biggest takeaway! Take a screenshot of you listening and post it to your Instagram stories and tag me @nicoleculver
For more show notes visit nicoleculver.co
Subscribe & Review in iTunes
Are you subscribed to my podcast? If you’re not, do that today. I don’t want you to miss an episode. Click to subscribe in iTunes!
I would be super GRATEFUL if you left me a review over on iTunes, too. Those reviews help other people find my podcast. Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and tell me what your favorite part of the podcast is. Thank you!