In this episode, we talk to Julia Magnusdottir of Julia’s Food. We talk about hurdles she overcame when she began her business that she worked through to create a successful business.
- Tips on rediscovering yourself and finding your passion
- How to get past the fear that surrounds so many influencers when they begin
- The steps to take to find a process that works for your business
- How to improve your business to better serve your audience
- Why you need to get past the underlying belief that you are not enough
Where to find Julia:
Tag me while you’re listening on Instagram! @nicoleculver
If you enjoy this episode and it inspired you, I would love to hear your biggest takeaway! Take a screenshot of you listening and post it to your Instagram stories and tag me @nicoleculver
For more show notes visit nicoleculver.co
Subscribe & Review in iTunes
Are you subscribed to my podcast? If you’re not, do that today. I don’t want you to miss an episode. Click to subscribe in iTunes!
I would be super GRATEFUL if you left me a review over on iTunes, too. Those reviews help other people find my podcast. Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and tell me what your favorite part of the podcast is. Thank you!