Your Stories are your fingerprints of messaging. And connecting with your audience is a fast and efficient way to stand out in your market. In this episode, I talk with Katie Soy all about storytelling in your business.
- How to get started and figure out what your stories should be
- The 2 most important foundational stories you should be telling NOW
- When the best time is to share your most vulnerable storeis
- Why you should be sharing your stories
Where to Find Katie:
- Rate and review The Shift Show on iTunes
- Take a screenshot before you submit
- Send the screenshot or a selfie of you rating to firstname.lastname@example.org
Tag me while you’re listening on Instagram! @nicoleculver
If you enjoy this episode and it inspired you, I would love to hear your biggest takeaway! Take a screenshot of you listening and post it to your Instagram stories and tag me @nicoleculver
For more show notes visit nicoleculver.co
Subscribe & Review in iTunes
Are you subscribed to my podcast? If you’re not, do that today. I don’t want you to miss an episode. Click to subscribe in iTunes!
I would be super GRATEFUL if you left me a review over on iTunes, too. Those reviews help other people find my podcast. Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and tell me what your favorite part of the podcast is. Thank you!