Now, more than ever social media is causing us to see what other people are doing with their lives more than we have in the past. This causes us to create a narrative for ourselves and question why we can’t do the same as others.
In this episode, I talk with Kendra Hennessy, of Mother Like A Boss. We talk all about how to get past the feelings of being last and put yourself in the driver’s seat of your life.
- How to get past the feeling of having to do everything.
- Steps to get started and do less as a Mom.
- Ways you can put yourself in the driver’s seat of motherhood.
- What the martyr-dome mindset is and how to recognize it.
- Rate and review The Shift Show on iTunes
- Take a screenshot before you submit
- Send the screenshot or a selfie of you rating to email@example.com
Tag me while you’re listening on Instagram! @nicoleculver
If you enjoy this episode and it inspired you, I would love to hear your biggest takeaway! Take a screenshot of you listening and post it to your Instagram stories and tag me @nicoleculver
For more show notes visit nicoleculver.co
Subscribe & Review in iTunes
Are you subscribed to my podcast? If you’re not, do that today. I don’t want you to miss an episode. Click to subscribe in iTunes!
I would be super GRATEFUL if you left me a review over on iTunes, too. Those reviews help other people find my podcast. Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and tell me what your favorite part of the podcast is. Thank you!