As a small business owner, you have unique needs when running your business. Whether you’re just launching your business, or are an experienced business owner, you need to be sure you’ve limited your liability. In this episode of The Shift Show, I talk with Danielle Liss about all of the things you need to know to protect yourself and your business.
- What changes have taken place in the digital world
- What a disclaimer is and the consequences of not have them
- The importance of group client agreements
- The number 1 area people have client issues
Want to learn more about running Facebook Ads? Apply to work with us!
- Rate and review The Shift Show on iTunes
- Take a screenshot before you submit
- Send the screenshot or a selfie of you rating to email@example.com
Where to find Danielle:
Special discount code: SHIFT15
Tag me while you’re listening on Instagram! @nicoleculver
If you enjoy this episode and it inspired you, I would love to hear your biggest takeaway! Take a screenshot of you listening and post it to your Instagram stories and tag me @nicoleculver
For more show notes visit nicoleculver.co
Subscribe & Review in iTunes
Are you subscribed to my podcast? If you’re not, do that today. I don’t want you to miss an episode. Click to subscribe in iTunes!
I would be super GRATEFUL if you left me a review over on iTunes, too. Those reviews help other people find my podcast. Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and tell me what your favorite part of the podcast is. Thank you!