In today’s world, more and more business owners feel tied to their business. But here’s the secret- it’s not about you. In this episode of The Shift Show, I talk with Elaine Lou Cartas all about things you can do to dissociate from your business and better serve your clients, all while soaring in your profits.
Disclaimer: This episode contains a few words that may not be appropriate for younger ears.
- How not to take rejection personally
- Tips to connect with your clients
- Things you can do to dissociate from your business and better serve your clients
- The #1 tip to get your ego out of the way from your brand so you can focus on your business.
- Ways to manage difficult conversations
Where to find Elaine:
Tag me while you’re listening on Instagram! @nicoleculver
If you enjoy this episode and it inspired you, I would love to hear your biggest takeaway! Take a screenshot of you listening and post it to your Instagram stories and tag me @nicoleculver
For more show notes visit nicoleculver.co
Subscribe & Review in iTunes
Are you subscribed to my podcast? If you’re not, do that today. I don’t want you to miss an episode. Click to subscribe in iTunes!
I would be super GRATEFUL if you left me a review over on iTunes, too. Those reviews help other people find my podcast. Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and tell me what your favorite part of the podcast is. Thank you!