2020 brought so many lessons, lessons we didn’t know we needed. In this episode of The Shift Show, I bring my husband, Dan Culver on to talk about Facebook Ads. We will talk about ads, content, and how they played out for us and our clients in 2020. Use these tips to help you keep your ads going in 2021.
- Lessons we learned and applied this year
- The trends we are seeing across Facebook and Instagram ad accounts
- What to be aware of when your lead costs are different than expected
- Why you need to be using video in your ads, and a tip to find more video content
- What you need to do to build trust with your audience
Want to know more? Join The Content Lab to discover magic hacks to create content that SELLS!
Tag me while you’re listening on Instagram! @nicoleculver
If you enjoy this episode and it inspired you, I would love to hear your biggest takeaway! Take a screenshot of you listening and post it to your Instagram stories and tag me @nicoleculver
For more show notes visit nicoleculver.co
Subscribe & Review in iTunes
Are you subscribed to my podcast? If you’re not, do that today. I don’t want you to miss an episode. Click to subscribe in iTunes!
I would be super GRATEFUL if you left me a review over on iTunes, too. Those reviews help other people find my podcast. Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and tell me what your favorite part of the podcast is. Thank you!