In this insightful episode of The Shift Show Podcast, my husband and business partner Dan and I delve deep into the realities of Working with Your Partner in Business. With over 12 years of experience working side by side, we offer a unique perspective on how to successfully navigate and thrive in a business partnership with your significant other.
- Why you shouldn’t wait for the perfect moment to start your business.
- How to diversify your revenue streams to ensure stability and growth. (Discover our secrets in the Evergreen Sales Secrets podcast.)
- What to learn from your mistakes and be willing to adapt and change.
- How to clearly define roles and responsibilities in your business partnership.
- How to build a strong team to support your business’s growth and success.
- What to focus on to improve client success and provide high-quality service.
- How to be flexible, communicate effectively, and prioritize individual growth in your partnership.
- What to metrics to monitor and adjust to to drive business growth and success.
Stay tuned for Part 2 of our discussion, where we will delve deeper into expanding our team, enhancing client success, and more insights on “Working with Your Partner in Business.”