Many people feel that selling is icky or wrong. In this episode of The Shift Show, I want to help you realize that selling is more about how you can serve your people. I want you to understand that selling is about getting your people transformations and that you deserve to get paid in exchange for that transformation.
- Why you won’t turn into a sleazy salesperson because you sell something.
- Tips to focus on your mission.
- The secret thing you can do to get connected with your higher self
- How to have more fun and appreciate your life more.
Want to learn more about running Facebook Ads? Apply to work with us!
- Rate and review The Shift Show on iTunes
- Take a screenshot before you submit
- Send the screenshot or a selfie of you rating to firstname.lastname@example.org
Tag me while you’re listening on Instagram! @nicoleculver
If you enjoy this episode and it inspired you, I would love to hear your biggest takeaway! Take a screenshot of you listening and post it to your Instagram stories and tag me @nicoleculver
For more show notes visit nicoleculver.co
Subscribe & Review in iTunes
Are you subscribed to my podcast? If you’re not, do that today. I don’t want you to miss an episode. Click to subscribe in iTunes!
I would be super GRATEFUL if you left me a review over on iTunes, too. Those reviews help other people find my podcast. Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and tell me what your favorite part of the podcast is. Thank you!