Elizabeth specializes in strategy and delivery of content for awesome online businesses, focusing on the user experience so her clients get better engagement, sales and results. You probably didn’t start your business to stay on top of, or be elbow deep in, tech and systems… but she did! In June 2016 she was invited to become one of the first 4 ConvertKit Certified Experts.
She offers a range of ConvertKit services including full migration/setup or checking your setup, 1:1 screenshare training/strategy sessions, hourly ad-hoc support/troubleshooting, and ongoing Virtual Assistant support. She also runs ConvertKit Club, a monthly membership site for taking your email marketing to the next level through ConvertKit.
- You have to take action. You can’t just write it down.
- A little bit here and there can set the wheels in motion.
- Convert Kit is for more than anyone that has more than one list and one opt-in.
Reasons why Elizabeth loves CK:
- Content upgrades
- Single or double opt in
- Resend up-opens!
- Great automations
- Full hosted landing pages
- If you’re moving from another provider, bring your subscribers across last.
- Resend to unopens feature should be used – wait 48 hours and change subject line and check text.
- You can share your broadcasts as a link!
Get a FREE month of Convert Kit here with my affiliate link!
Links in the episode: