Nellie Akalp is a serial entrepreneur, small business advocate, speaker and author. Her first business was started with $100 and sold eight years later for $20 million. Today she is the founder & CEO of CorpNet.com, an online legal document filing service.
[bctt tweet=”Should you form an LLC? @corpnet #blissfulbitespodcast” username=”nicoleculver”]
Big Takeaways from the Episode:
- No matter how small you are, you should always be thinking about your personal assets and liability protection.
- You should be set up properly at the get-go.
- Check with your CPA and see what they suggest.
- Have your business structure in tact and know you are protected.
- Set yourself up in the state you are doing business in, where you are physically located, otherwise you’re subject to other states filing taxes and laws.
- Believe and love what you do. When you believe in it, it’s not work.
- Network on social media platforms that are in alignment with what you’re doing.
- Provide tips, guides and information that is useful!
Links Mentioned in the Episode: