Kamila Gornia is the “Blow Up, Scale Up” Marketing Strategist who helps entrepreneurs blow up and scale up their businesses to become true leaders online. By teaching her clients and community how to leverage their own natural personalities into strategic marketing campaigns that are both profitable AND fun, Kamila is proving over and over again that if you can dream it, you CAN really achieve it!You can't try to please everyone @kamilagornia #blissfulbitespodcast Click To Tweet
- When you’re seen as an authority, you’re there to serve the world.
- Women struggle with self doubt. When we step into our authority self, our confidence skyrockets because we’re leading our movement.
- Not everyone should try to be an authority. It’s for people who want to be known and not hide behind a brand.
- They want to be known as a person leading a specific movement. You’re able to make a bigger impact.
- You can’t try to please everyone when you are an authority. You’re putting yourself up for rejection + scrutiny. You have to be willing to hold strong.
- You have to stand strong in your truth whether you’re online or in person. You have to hold strong and be known as YOU.
- If you have a feeling inside of you that tells you I have this message to share, then you need to be doing that.
- Use your connections. Relationships are never going to go out of style. That’s how we connect and grow.
- There is huge power in partnerships + connections.
- If you have an agenda when you’re trying to connect, that’s not going to work. It’s not a long term strategy.
Stages to Blow Up Scale Up Method
Depending on the stage you are at you have to be focusing on the right things and grow from their.
Think Up Stage: You’re thinking of what your business is going to be. Foundational decisions.
What is your business? Who are you serving
Talk to people. Be confident in what you’re doing. You’ll get fast clarity on how you run your business. You have to work with people.
Set Up Stage: Set up foundational systems. Get your first clients. Focused on doing webinars, growing your list.
Blow Up Phase: Get booked solid with clients.
Scale Up Phase: Leveraged business models + offers. This is where you focus on sales funnels. Have more leverage in your business.
Free Up Phase: So close to 7 figures. Hire full time employees and looking at scaling in a bigger way. Step up into a CEO role.
Links Mentioned in the Episode:
- The Big Leap by Gay Hendricks *affiliate link
- Kamilla’s Free Training: Kamilla’s Process to Enroll More Clients KamilaGornia.com/blissfulbites
Connect with Kamilla