Today’s interview is with Monique from Ambitious Kitchen and Lee from Fit Foodie Finds. They have just started the Healthy Glow Collective. Their mission is to help you develop a trusting relationship with your body, find joy in food and fitness, break free from guilt or restriction and connect with like-minded women over shared experiences. To them, it’s all about balance.
[bctt tweet=”Don’t be afraid to ask with @fitfoodiefinds @ambitiouskitch @blissfulbitespodcast” username=”nicoleculver”]
Takeaways from the episode:
- Lee + Monique started working together with their free summer sweat series.
- Together Lee + Monique have a very engaged community and they figured out what makes them extremely unique. They knew their unique selling point.
- They asked their community what resonated with them and used that to come up with the Healthy Glow Guide.
- They took all of their audience’s feedback and put it into a guide.
- Bring your life and yourself into your posts. Make yourself a human and not perfect all of the time.
Links mentioned in the episode:
- Fit Foodie Finds
- Ambitious Kitchen
- Healthy Glow Collective
- Free Month with Convert Kit *affiliate link
Click here to listen to podcast in: