Laura Clark is the creator of WholeFoodNanny.com, and she is passionate about finding simple solutions to making eating healthy easy. She wants to help create healthy eating habits for her readers family and help you fall in love with whole foods
[bctt tweet=”Don’t rush your success with @lauraclarktv #blissfulbitespodcast” username=”nicoleculver”]
- Hire people that you trust!
- Laura has switched to Facebook live to find her tribe instead of Periscope.
- Engage with your audience and ask questions so you can actually hear from them!
- To get engagement on Live video – ask questions!
- Make it geared towards your audience, so they know you want to build a relationship with them!
- Pre-sell your courses! Sell first and then develop it!
- Find someone that can motivate you and help you find confidence!
- Don’t rush your success!
Links in this episode: