Danica Kombol is the CEO of the Everywhere Agency, a leading social media & influencer marketing firm that works with Fortune 500 companies crafting and executing successful campaigns. With clients such as Macy’s, Cox Communications, and Carter’s, her agency is no stranger to big names and big projects. She founded the blogger network, Everywhere Society to power the agency’s many award winning influencer campaigns.
As a social media marketer, Danica draws on her extensive background as a television producer and public relations executive. She began her career at Sesame Workshop where she was involved in the international versions of Sesame Street. She went on to become a successful television producer working on such legendary shows as Saturday Night Live, Kids in the Hall and VHI. She blogs alternately about social media trends on her own site and Tech.co.
[bctt tweet=”What’s more important than page views? Find out! @beeverywhere #blissfulbitespodcast” username=”nicoleculver”]
- Television producer for many years and she wanted to be with her kids, so she came up with her agency as a need!
- She shifted from television to marketing and advertising.
- Danica made it work for her!
- Everywhere Agency’s mission is to be phenomenal storytellers. She wants to create stories for their brands and create great stories for influencers to share.
- Influencer marketing is people talking about things they’re passionate about!
- It’s not all about pageviews! Knowing your audience + engagement is super important!
- To get better at writing, read great stories! Read, look, study, practice.
- Writing is like a muscle, you have to practice it!
- Think long and hard about what you’re naming your blog. Practice your elevator speech!
- Fine tune your speech so when you meet people you can tell them what you write about + create content about!
- Earn your keep by campaign reporting! They’re measuring the return on investment!
- Brands are looking being pageviews and looking for engagement.
What can influencer do to highlight their strengths?
- The number one thing is quality of content!
- Stay true to yourself. Practice your writing.
- Look at the brand you want to work with and what their marketing initiatives are.
- Don’t just think about what you want!
To build a great brand
- Have a great name
- Practice your elevator pitch.
- Be true to your content.
- Say no to opportunities that aren’t right for you.
Get a domain at Domain.Me
Connect with Danica!