Rebecca Holmes is the owner of Ello Raw. At Ello Raw they create the highest quality product and add no preservatives, fillers or fake ingredients. Rebecca started Ello Raw while she was in college at Duke University. She believes what you put in your body, let’s you live a great life. Rebecca was a dancer in college and that creativity flows through her business!
[bctt tweet=”Taking risks has the best rewards @elloraw #blissfulbitespodcast ” username=”nicoleculver”]
In this episode you’ll learn:
- how Rebecca took the leap to start her own business.
- why she decided to not work in a typical 9-5 job
- the resources Rebecca used to start her company
- when she reaches out to someone for help
- how to test your idea to see if it will work
Rebecca’s key lessons on how to grow a successful business:
- Talking to mentors and people to ask business advice. She made connections to help her business grow.
- She wasn’t afraid to fail.
- Be teachable! This was a huge part of her success!
- Don’t keep ideas and lessons learned to yourself! Sharing them will help them grow.
- If you don’t have a solution to a problem in 48 hours, reach out to someone for help!
Rebecca Holmes is the owner of Ello Raw and lives in North Carolina! Rebecca grew up in a family that dealt with a myriad of health ailments both physically and mentally. After realizing that food matters in the way we live our lives, she set out to create something truly healthy but also delicious. When you change the way you eat, you change the way you live. She craves knowledge and realness. She promises to always pursue the best quality ingredients, to work hard everyday, and to put your health before profits.
FREE Workshop Coming Up!
Triple Your Productivity in 5 Days! 5 Day GET FOCUSED Challenge! 5 days of productive + focused work! Sign up here!